Saturday, June 17, 2006

Professional Vomiter

I accidentally clicked on the link that brings me to my profile and noticed something interesting.. it said that my occupation was "professional vomiter". At the time, it made sense, considering my morning sickness was HORRIBLE(!!!!), but now it just makes me seem like I'm bulimic.

I'm trying to think of something clever to write, but I'm a loss for words right now. I'm still giggling at the bulimic thing.

I am on my way to Jay and FB's place to celebrate Jay's birthday. Stupidly, I forgot to mention it last week, so this is my lame attempt to telegraph it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAY!!!
See you tonight!
lots and lots of love from me and your girlfriend :)

3 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger kinkyrhombus said...

are you a professional vomiter in the employ of the crazy people in the world? several direct managers come to mind... jason's mom... evil fat aunt...

;-)

i'm sad if you move.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Matt S. said...

That is hilarious, I wonder how many people are now thinking you have a serious problem!

I hope you guys had a great time this weekend!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

Do you get to wear a uniform with that? I suggest a hair net, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home